How To Play The Cajon
The Box Cajon is very simple to play.
There are no hard and fast rules, but if you are playing in a band or with other musicians you will want to at least keep in time with the music and punch out a basic beat to start with.
So therefore learning to play the Cajon is very much like learning to play any percussion instrument or a drum kit.
It starts basic and as you become more proficient the complexity of the rhythms you play will expand.
Here are a few videos that will give you a basic idea of how to get started playing the cajon.
These videos were made by Paul Jennings and they give you the basics and will have you playing.....
Literally in a few minutes.
You can own a cajon and get started playing. Our delivery time is 2 days.......so order now.
Our Handmade Cajons.
- The snare is perfectly adjusted and fixed inside the drum near the right-hand top corner to give a crisp and clear snare sound.
- A wide variety of snare sounds can be easily a...
- The snare is fully adjustable with our unique "Quick Release" mechanism.
- Fully on the snare is crisp and tight.
- Fully off and you have a traditional...
After many many requests we have developed The Freddy Nelson Flatpack Cajon.
Everything you need to build your own cajon is in the box.
(The only extras you need are wood glue,a crosshead screwdriver a...
Tight Crisp Snare, Deep Resonant Bass, Durable None-Slip Seat, Full Internal Framing For Extra Strength,
Fixed Internal Snare.
- 20 strand high quality snare wires are attached to the top left-hand corne...
Two Playing Surfaces:
- Two Playing surfaces each with a distinct sound gives this cajon fantastic versatility.
- One side of the cajon has a very thin birch ply playing surface and gives the cajon a deep a...