Cajon Drum With Fixed Snare.
Deep Resonant Bass:
- The snare is perfectly adjusted and fixed inside the drum near the right-hand top corner to give a crisp and clear snare sound.
- A wide variety of snare sounds can be easily achieved simply by hitting different areas of the top face of the drum.
- You can get a good bongo sound by hitting the top left corner and gradually add more snare as you strike the drum more towards the center.
- This cajon is renowned for it's deep and full bass sound.
- Striking the drum towards the center will give a deep resonant bass tone.
- The bass tone can be regulated by striking the drum in different places and with differing hand actions providing a fantastic range of sounds.
- The body of the drum is handmade with 9mm thick, top quality Scandinavian Birch wood ply. The back of the cajon is a special 4mm Birch laminate to provided full resonance.
- The front playing surface is very thin, flexible and responsive ply which allows for easy playing and a great sound.
- With jointed and bonded top and bottom the drum is built to be played and to last.
- This cajon has an oiled finish.
This instrument is perfect for Busking
or Playing Live
I have been out busking with it and the volume was perfect even in a busy high street.
I've recorded the drum with a single mic positioned just above the sound hole and I needed very little eq to get the sound just right.
I've also played live with it....it's fantastic for acoustic nights and open mic sessions.
(The sound clip for this model is recorded using a bass drum mic positioned near the sound-hole and a condenser mic at the front.)
Dimentions in cm:
Height : 48.00
Width : 30.00
Depth : 30.00