Fully Adjustable Snare and Front Plate:
Deep Resonant Bass:
- The Traditional Flamenco Cajon has two sets of wires which give a crisp snare sound and are fully adjustable so that you can easily adjust the sound to your liking.
- The Front Plate is screwed to the cajon and allows you make fine adjustments to the top of the playing surface to achieve a tight crack sound.
- The snare wires can be easily adjusted with a coin or screwdriver, no special tools are alen keys required.
- The bass tone of this cajon is deep and clear..
- The snare wires are positioned to the sides of the playing surface so striking the cajon towards the center delivers a great clear bass tone.
- The bass tone can also be regulated by striking the drum in different places and with differing hand actions providing a fantastic range snare, bongo and bass tones from the one instrument.
- The body of the drum is handmade with 9mm thick, top quality Scandinavian Birch wood ply. The back of the cajon is a special 4mm Birch laminate to provided full resonance.
- The front playing surface is 3mm Birch ply which is very supple, strong and responsive.
- With jointed and bonded top and bottom and a full internal frame the drum is robust and built to last.
- This cajon has 4 coats of fine Danish oil to accentuate the grain of the Birch wood and give a hard durable finish.
This instrument is perfect for Busking
or Playing Live
I have been out busking with it and the volume was perfect even in a busy high street.
I've recorded the drum with a single mic positioned just above the sound hole and I needed very little eq to get the sound just right.
I've also played live with it....it's fantastic for acoustic nights and open mic sessions.
(The sound clip for this model is recorded using a bass drum mic positioned near the sound-hole and a condenser mic at the front.)
Dimentions in cm:
Height : 46.00
Width : 30.00
Depth : 30.00